Our Architectural Design & Engineering team has over 30 years of industry experience. We are currently licensed in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia, & Florida for architecture and engineering services. In addition, we also have mechanical and structural engineers on staff that are long standing members of our design team. Both our architect and engineers can obtain licensure in other states should that be necessary for your project.
The Design Process
Programming and Schematic Design
- Define the program with the client
- Refine the design scope with the client
- Submit plans for Agency (Building Dept., Health Dept., etc.) approvals and permits
- Coordinate bid process of sub-contractors and review submissions to provide recommendations to client
- Conduct on-site visits as requested by client and required by the state to ensure construction accuracy
- Oversee all special testing required for project (soil, steel, concrete, etc.)
- Utilize scanning technology to obtain an accurate floor plan of existing structures, topography, and above ceiling or rooftop scans as required by client.
- Use the program to develop a floor plan and elevations, then review with client for approval
- Develop structural and mechanical design
- Create Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection drawings
- Draw up specifications of the project, utilizing programs like AutoCAD and Revit
- Review with client for approval